- Hop To The Beat Dance Studio - Hop to the Beat Dance Studio is based in the New England, USA area and specializes in Lindy Hop (the original form of swing/jitterbug partner dancing) by providing dance classes, performances, dances, workshops and a summer
camp. Other dance styles include Balboa, St. Louis Shag, Authentic Jazz, Aerials, 50s Rock 'n' Roll, Jitterbug, Charleston and dances of the 20s and 30s.
(Added: 6-May-1998 Hits: 719)
- Ithaca Swing, and Lindy Hop Dance Classes - Swing, East and West, and Lindy Hop dance classes taught side by side by a six step interrelated critical path approach, as well as laying the foundations for dance freestyling to the Jazz.
(Added: 28-Jul-2003 Hits: 152)
- Jeff Allen's Swing Workshops - Swing Classes every night at various
locations in Rhode Island. All rhythms
taught for teens and adults at all levels
(Added: 9-Jan-1999 Hits: 581)
- Jeremy Sutton Improv Swing - If you want to enjoy exhilarating partner dancing to great swing music such as the exciting 40's big band jump swing and classic 50's rock'n'roll, if you want to dance expressively while in rhythm with your partner and the music, and if you want to perform dramatic turns, dips, leans and lifts, then these workshops are for you. You will learn, through an easy and fun approach, improv swing dance from experienced dance instructors.
(Added: 6-May-1998 Hits: 784)
- Jitterbugs - At Jitterbugs, we teach lindyhop, a partnered swing dance with attitude from the 1920s-1940s as seen in the movies Malcolm X, Swing Kids, Stompin' at the Savoy and Swingers. It is currently enjoying a revival along with swing music in the USA.
(Added: 15-Jul-1999 Hits: 672)
- Las Vegas Dancesport - Group classes, parties, and private dance lessons in Swing, Ballroom, Latin, Salsa, and Country for singles and couples. Located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
(Added: 18-Mar-2005 Hits: 23)
- Lisa King Dance - Lisa King teaches traditional charleston-based lindy hop. Classes emphasize lead and follow, and dancing to the music. Advanced classes also feature lifts and dips. Many locations on the San Francisco Peninsula.
(Added: 22-Nov-2001 Hits: 378)
- Long Beach Dance Centre - The Long Beach Dance Centre located in the Belmont Shore Chalet, is Long Beach's largest and best place to learn to dance or just to come and dance. The Long Beach Dance Centre features lessons and parties in all popular styles, including Lindy Hop, Argentine Tango, Swing, and many others.
(Added: 9-Feb-2004 Hits: 130)
- Louise Bretz, Poinsettia Swing Dance Club - Louise Bretz is the premier teacher of West Coast Swing in Ventura County, California. An active and known competitor on both the local and national scene, she offers popular high quality group and private classes and weekly night club dance parties for the local dancers. Come join us when you're in town!
(Added: 1-Jun-2000 Hits: 604)
- Melinda Comeau - Melinda Comeau is Ventura County's original teacher and promoter of Swing Dance. She's been teaching authentic Jitterbug, Lindy Hop, and Balboa since 1988 and West Coast Swing since 1993. Melinda is a champion dancer and six time US Open finalist who has transitioned from competition into being a teacher, dance historian, judge, and event promoter. She sponsors two monthly dances which have brought top bands and DJ's to the Ventura area. In 1995 she was nominated for induction into the California Swing Dance Hall of Fame and serves on the nominating committee for the prestigious Feather Awards, and hosted the Jitterbug Ball, California's first Lindy Hop competition.
(Added: 6-May-1998 Hits: 633)
Prev 10 Next 10